top of page

Group

Public·21 members

I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip

How to Install I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300

If you have a Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 device and you want to update it to the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware, you may be interested in the I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip file. This is an official firmware released by Samsung for the Chinese market, but it can also be installed on any GT-I9300 device regardless of the region. In this article, we will show you how to download and install this firmware using Odin, a popular flashing tool for Samsung devices.

DOWNLOAD: https://sormindpestna.blogspot.com/?tj=2w2ZCw

What is I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip Firmware?

I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip is a firmware file that contains the following components:

• PDA: I9300ZCUBMK2

• CSC: I9300CHNBMK2

• MODEM: I9300ZCBMK2

This firmware is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has a build date of Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:08:07 +0000. It is designed for the Chinese market, so it may not have some features or apps that are available in other regions. However, it can be installed on any GT-I9300 device as long as it has an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery.

Why Should You Install I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip Firmware?

There are several reasons why you may want to install this firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 device. Some of them are:

• You want to update your device to the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version and enjoy its new features and improvements.

• You want to fix some bugs or issues that you may have encountered with your previous firmware.

• You want to try a different firmware that may have better performance or battery life than your current one.

• You want to change the language or region of your device to Chinese or any other supported language.

How to Download I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip Firmware?

The easiest way to download this firmware is to use the SamMobile website, which is a reliable source of official Samsung firmware files. You can follow these steps to download the firmware:

• Go to the SamMobile website and create a free account or log in with your existing account.

• Search for your device model (GT-I9300) in the search box and click on the result.

• Select the CHN (China) region from the list of available regions.

• Find the I9300ZCUBMK2_I9300CHNBMK2_CHN_Android_4.3 firmware from the list of available firmware and click on the download button.

• Wait for the download to complete and save the file on your computer.

How to Install I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip Firmware?

Before you proceed with the installation, make sure that you have backed up all your important data and files on your device, as this process will wipe everything. Also, make sure that your device has at least 50% battery charge and that you have installed the Samsung USB drivers on your computer. You will also need Odin, a flashing tool for Samsung devices, and CF-Auto-Root, a rooting tool for Samsung devices. You can follow these steps to install the firmware:

• Extract the I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip file on your computer and you will get a .tar.md5 file.

• Extract the CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip file on your computer and you will get a .tar.md5 file and Odin.exe file.

• Run Odin.exe as administrator on your computer and click on the PDA button.

• Select the CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5 file and make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are checked in Odin.

• Turn off your device and boot it into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until you see a warning screen.

• Press Volume Up to continue and connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.

• Wait for Odin to recognize your device and show a blue or yellow box in the ID:COM section.

• Click on the Start button in Odin and wait for the rooting process to complete.

• Your device will reboot automatically and you will see a red Android logo on the screen. This means that your device is rooted.

• Disconnect your device from your computer and turn it off again.

• Boot it into download mode again by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until you see a warning screen.

• Press Volume Up to continue and connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.

• Run Odin.exe as administrator on your computer again and click on the PDA button.

• Select the I9300ZCUBMK2_I9300CHNBMK2_CHN_Android_4.3.tar.md5 file and make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are checked in Odin.

• Click on the Start button in Odin and wait for the firmware installation process to complete.

• Your device will reboot automatically and you will see a green PASS message in Odin.

• Disconnect your device from your computer and wait for it to boot up normally.

Congratulations! You have successfully installed the I9300ZCUBMK2-I9300CHNBMK2-CHN.zip firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 device. You can now enjoy the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean features and improvements on your device. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to leave a comment below or visit the GSM-Forum for more help. There is nothing more to write for this article, as I have already covered the main points and steps for installing the firmware. However, if you want to learn more about the firmware features and changes, you can check out the official changelog or watch a video review of the firmware. You can also share your feedback and experience with the firmware on the XDA-Developers forum or the SamMobile forum, where you can also find more tips and tricks for your device. I hope you found this article helpful and informative. Thank you for reading! ? There is nothing more to write for this article, as I have already covered the main points and steps for installing the firmware. However, if you want to learn more about the firmware features and changes, you can check out the official changelog or watch a video review of the firmware. You can also share your feedback and experience with the firmware on the XDA-Developers forum or the SamMobile forum, where you can also find more tips and tricks for your device. I hope you found this article helpful and informative. Thank you for reading! ? I'm sorry, but there is nothing more to write for this article, as I have already covered the main points and steps for installing the firmware. I suggest you to review the article and make any changes or corrections if needed. If you want to write another article, please give me a new keyword or topic. Thank you for using Bing! ? I'm sorry, but there is nothing more to write for this article, as I have already covered the main points and steps for installing the firmware. I suggest you to review the article and make any changes or corrections if needed. If you want to write another article, please give me a new keyword or topic. Thank you for using Bing! ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page